Image
About | News | Galleries | Collection | Our Equipment | Events | Contact | Links | Volunteer

Gallery - Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
ImageImage
NS&T open car #52 built by Ottawa Car Co. in 1903 is shown on the Niagara Falls Park & River Railroad (International Railway Co.) in Queen Victoria Park.1927-1928 - Richard VincentTower Inn Terminal is seen in this view looking south towards the American Falls where two unidentified NS&T interurbans await their next run.July 13th, 1941 - NRM Collection
ImageImage
NS&T Car #301, heads west on Bridge Steet. Car #301 was purchased from the Cincinatti Car Company in 1926, along with 11 others (#302 to #312). They were delivered to the railway in component form, and were assembled by the NS&T shop forces at their St. Catharines shops. All 12 cars were scrapped in 1950. Spring, 1943 - NRM CollectionNS&T Car #301 sits near the end of track on Bridge St, across the road from the NS&T ticket office and waiting room. In the background, a freight train containing Merchants Dispatch Transportion Company reefers can be seen the Michigan Central bridge.June 13th, 1943 - NRM Collection

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
©2007 NRM