- Elgin County Railway Museum
- St. Thomas, Ontario
- Halton County Radial Railway
- Milton, Ontario
- Komoka Railway Museum
- London, Ontario
- Canada Science & Technology Museum
- Ottawa, Ontario (Formerly National Museum of Science & Tech.)
- Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario
Smith Falls, Ontario
- Railroad Museum of the Niagara Frontier
North Townawanda, New York
- Listing of railroad museums from the USA, Canada and Mexico listed by states or provinces in alphabetical order of railroad organization name.
- Buffalo Central Terminal
- This site is dedicated to the restoration of the once mighty Buffalo Central Terminal, built by the New York Central Railway in Buffalo NY. Many photos, past & present, and lots of information about this historic structure.
- Train Station Inn
- Train Station Inn in Tatamagouche Nova Scotia. Rooms to rent in a railway caboose, and dinner in a diner.
- 3 Valley Gap Railway Roundhouse
Three Valley Gap Railway Roundhouse: Home to an impressive variety of railway displays. Guided tours are conducted daily through the Heritage Ghost Town, Antique Auto Museum, and Railway Roundhouse.
- Northern Ontario Railroad Museum
- Northern Ontario Railroad Museum & Heritage Centre in Capreol is home to CNR 4-8-2 #6077 and other equipment, including 2 ex-INCo electric locomotives.
Operating Shortlines and Tourist Railways
- Port Stanley Terminal Rail
- Port Stanley, Ontario
- South Simcoe Railway
- Tottenham, Ontario
- York-Durham Heritage Railway
- Uxbridge, Ontario
- Coopersville And Marne Railway
- Coopersville, Michigan
Railway - General
- Electric Lines in Southern Ontario
- Covering some of the better known electric railways in Ontario.
- Canada Southern
- Two sites providing information and pictures on the Canada Southern Railway.
- Canadian Association of Railway Modellers
An organization to help foster fellowship among railway modellers throughout Canada.
- Niagara Frontier Chapter NRHS
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and education of railroad history in Western New York State, the Province of Ontario, and neighbouring regions.
- Trainnet.org - International Railway Links
A rail-related links database.
- TH&B Locomotive #103 Restoration
A website about the ongoing restoration of TH&B engine #103.
- Types of Railway Motorcars
- This is a fairly comprehensive list of the various types of Motorcars built and used throughout North America
- Steam Locomotive database
- A table style listing of active, stored, preserved steam locomotives.
- CNR in Ontario
- This is a pretty good list of all the stations on the CNR in Ontario, past and present. If you see a station without a picture, and you have one, send it in to fill in the blanks.
- Canada By Rail
- CanadabyRail.ca is a one-stop web resource for all rail-related tourist opportunities in Canada
- Railways of Eastern Ontario
- Website showing the history of many of Ontario's early railways.
- The Original Port Elgin & North Shore Railroad
- Scott Pearson's site dedicated to the original 16" gauge Port Elgin & North Shore Railroad.
- CNR 6167 restoration
- A private site showing the cosmetic restoration of CNR 4-8-4 #6167 in Guelph.
- Canadian Branchline Miniatures
- Canadian Branchline Miniatures produces a series of books covering the steam to diesel transition era on the Canadian National Railways in the 1950's. Steam to the Niagara Frontier covers the Niagara Region.
- Niagara Rails
- Railways of southern and southwestern Ontario, in photographs.
- Railways in the Niagara Region
- Showcasing the railway scene of the Niagara Region of Ontario
Niagara Falls Heritage
- Thunder Alley
- A comprehensive site about Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Branch - Ontario Geneology Society
To collect & preserve local genealogical & historically related material for future generations.
- Friends of Lundy's Lane Battlefield
To promote the preservation of the Lundy's Lane battlefield lands for future generations, and increase public awareness of their historical significance.
- Niagara Falls Public Library
The website of the Niagara Falls Public Library.
- Artscene Niagara
- The online presence of The Arts & Culture Committee of the City of Niagara Falls, Canada.
- City of Niagara Falls Museums
- Link to theCity of Niagara Falls owned Historical Museums. Lundy's Lane Historical Museum, Willoughby Historical Museum, and the Battleground Hotel.
- Niagara Falls Heritage Portal
A site of all things Heritage in Niagara Falls.
- Morningstar Mills
- Historic grist mill, saw mill, blacksmith shop, living museum, park, and interpretive center. Located in St. Catharines, ON.
- Crystal Beach Candy Company
- One of the last remaining bits of the famous Crystal Beach Amusement Park outside Fort Erie. Using the original recipes, the Crystal Beach Candy Co. make some of the parks famous suckers & sugar waffles. A part of Niagara's history that tastes great.
- Thorold & Beaverdams Historical Society
- The official website for the Thorold & Beaverdams Historical Society, located in Chestnut Hall in Thorold.
- Amusement Park Historical Association of Niagara
The Amusement Park Historical Association of Niagara was formed to keep the spirit of Niagaras Lost Amusement Parks alive. Features photos and information from many of the Amusement Parks of the area.
- Welland Historical Museum
- The purpose of the Welland Historical Museum is to present the story of Welland to the city’s residents and tourists, and to preserve objects, natural history specimens and other material relating to the history and prehistory of the city and area.